After practicing yoga several times a week at home for a year, I keep coming back to these 5 Yoga YouTube Channels. Practicing yoga weekly was a New Year’s goal last year, and I wanted to do it in the comfort of my home. With the following experienced yoga instructors, I was able to do just that. If practicing yoga (more often) is your goal, you can easily get started and get going with these 5 Yoga YouTube channels!
Do you want to work on core? Get your heart rate up? Need a quick morning sess before heading out? You can bet your namaste there’s a YouTube instructor that can help you out.
- Get started with SaraBeth’s 7-day challenge of 15-minute morning videos. When you’re ready, you can move on to her 30-day challenge!
2. If you’re looking to improve your flexibility, need something light, or need to relieve pain, YogaTX has a plethora of videos available just for you. By the way, Cole Chance is the best!
3. For all types of yoga and types of levels, YogawithAdriene will lift your spirits with her positive attitude and playfulness.
4. When you’re ready for more challenging yoga videos, you should definitely practice with BrettLarkinYoga:
5. Last but not least, YogaUpload has several videos for strong beginners, intermediate yogis, and advanced yogis.
Bonus: PsycheTruth and YogaWithCandace are also great channels with experienced instructors. You don’t need much to get started: a mat, an Internet connection, and a comfortable workout outfit will do the trick. Yoga is like poppin’ Pringles (but healthier) because once you start, you won’t be able to stop. You’ll feel more relaxed and sleep better in the long run, too. Namaste.
What are you favorite yoga YouTube channels? Do you like practicing at home or prefer a studio?